Saturday 10 August 2013

Kiama's Charm - no.13

I am way behind with my postings on Kiama's Charm's. It seems ages ago we where in the States and there are so many other things I want to post about, so I have decided to rush a bit through the rest of the numbers.

We stayed at a Koa site at Klamath Falls in Oregon for the night. I originally read the signs for 'Klamath Falls' on the highway wrong and thought the 'l' was an 'i', making it look like Kiama(th).
The next day we had to go to the postoffice before hitting the road and we parked our RV on Klamath Avenue.....

 
in front of Hutch's bicycle shop.


A fitting place for our bicycle loving girl, we thought.



So we hung no. 13 on the bicycle rack in front of the shop.

2 comments:

Gina said...

The perfect place for a charm. Have a wonderful day today. x

Jill said...

love following your trail